Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chapter 15: Breakfast For...3?

Now I know I've been posting like crazy, but sadly tonight is the last night of my Christmas Break. Between basketball practice/games and school itself I'm not sure how often I'll actually be able to post. But I'm certainly going to try and get a new chapter up every night! :-)


It wasn't until we had gotten back to the house and were on the couch watching TV before he spoke up.



"So what does this mean?" he questioned while looking me straight in the face.



I honestly didn't know what was going to change between us now, so I answered the question as honest as possible. "I'm not sure. But if you are just looking for a good time every now and then--"


"You know I want more than that," he interrupted. "I don't just want a one night stand."


I really wasn't sure how to respond to that either. I hated how after being around him for so long I was still at a loss of words. I did what felt right, and reached up and kissed him. It didn't take long for the passion we had earlier to come back.


"Let's go to bed," he whispered while picking me up. I could only nod my head as he carried me up the steps toward his bedroom. Once there, he shut the door and and walked over to his bed where he laid me down. In a matter of minutes we had our clothes off and our bodies found the familiar rhythm they had earlier.


After we had been together for the second time that night, I laid awake thinking while laying in his arms. My body felt limp and like jello in his grasp. I knew he was asleep because I could hear his steady breathing. I looked up at him and a smile came to my face. He had to be one of the most caring people I had ever met. He always put my needs first. And I was the happiest I had been in a long time... 'Maybe this could work out after all,' I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

Geno's POV

I could get used to waking up with her in my arms. As I stared down at her, I noticed she put one of my t-shirts on sometime throughout the night. Her arm was draped around my still very sore mid-section. I relished on the moments like these that I could spend with her because I knew during hockey season there wouldn't be very many of them. It was then that I realized she wasn't sleeping as a smile came across her face.

"It's hard to sleep with you staring at me like that," she whispered before rolling over.

I pulled the covers off of her and couldn't help but laugh when I saw she only had panties on, and no pants."Well its hard to sleep with you looking like that," I replied with a sigh.

"Touche," she said while moving towards me. "What time is it?"

"A little after 7," I answered after looking at the alarm clock on my side of the bed.

"Time for breakfast," she said while pulling on my arm for me to get up.

"Can't we like wait until, oh I don't know, say 11?" I begged while trying to convince her to get back into the bed.

"But I'm hungry now," she pouted while putting her best puppy dog face on.

I sighed. "Well how am I suppose to say no to that."

"You're not," she answered while once again pulling on my arm for me to get up.

Of course I gave in, and reluctantly got out of the bed. After we had made our way to the kitchen I hopped up on a bar stool and just watched as she whipped up something, I couldn't really pay attention as to what. At least not with her standing there in nothing but my t-shirt, looking sexy as hell. I couldn't take it any longer, I had to touch her.

I walked over to the stove where she was standing and pulled her long hair out of my way before kissing the back of her neck.

"If you aren't careful back there you are going to make me burn the perfect omelet," she replied with a smile.

I just rested my head on her shoulder as she continued to cook. After we were done eatting, she went on to wash the dishes where I once again snuck up behind her. She turned around, and I took that as my chance and I sat her up on the counter. She smiled down at me before leaning in to kiss me. It was then that we were interrupted.

"Hey Ty, next time make breakfast for 3" he replied cheerfully while making his way to the refrigerator.

Her face turned about 5 shades of pink before she smiled meekly. She was so cute when she was embarrassed.

"Morning Sid. I'll keep that in mind next time," she answered quietly while trying to hide her very long and very naked legs behind me.

As soon as he stuck his head in the fridge she made a mad dash for her room, which only made me chuckle.

Ty's POV

When I heard him enter the room, I became panicked very quickly. I looked down at my legs, and couldn't hide the embarrassment that was covering my face. He chuckled, and then stuck his head in the refrigerator and I took that as my chance to retreat to my room.

I could hear them talking as I reached the top step, but I couldn't make out what they were talking about. I just decided to go on with my normal routine and jumped in the shower before packing my bag for the next road trip.

About 2 hours later I made my way down the stairs with my bags in tow and laid them next to the guys bags by the door. We would be playing the LA Kings. I cringed just thinking about how long that flight would be. They guys all filed down from their rooms and we headed out to meet the plane.

I sat down in my seat by the window. It always helped me to look out it and see land, as weird as that sounds. It wasn't long before Geno got on and headed back to sit next to me. After being evaluated this morning, and against the trainers wishes, he was playing tonight.

"What took you so long this morning?" I questioned when he sat down.

"Went to Walmart," he replied shortly.

"Oh," I answered.

"Go on and ask it, I know you want to," he urged with a smile.

"Okay, for what?"

"Well, I didn't think I could handle this long of a plane ride with you being as nervous as last time, and I needed a partner," he said while whipping out a blue PSP.

A smile spread across my face as I took it from his hands and quickly turned it on. I had never played Call of Duty before, but I caught on quickly.

"Take that Marc!" I yelled to Marc who was about 5 rows away from us. I heard him mumble something to Sid, but I could only laugh because I had just killed him. About 10 minutes later Geno took it from my hands.

"What did you do that for?" I questioned.

"We are about to land," he stated with a face full of content.

3 comments: