When I got home, something just didn't feel right. I couldn't shake the feeling that somebody was there. Knowing that all the guys would still be at the arena, I made my way to the kitchen for a knife, just in case... After I checked every room, and nobody seemed to be in the house, I made my way to the kitchen and put the knife up and started lunch. Today wasn't my day to cook, but I needed to do something to keep my mind off this strange feeling I had. After I had put the spaghetti noodles in water to boil, I made my way to the TV and turned it on, this silence was killing me.
After about another 15 minutes, all the guys started returning home, which made me sigh in relief. I ate quickly before they had the chance to get in there. If I had waited, who knows if there would have actually been any food for me to eat.
Geno was the last one to arrive at the house. When he arrived, I hopped off the bar stool I had been sitting on, put my plate in the sink, and made my way as quickly to my room as possible. I needed space if I was going to let these feelings I had for him ease...
I went ahead and got in the shower, knowing that everybody else would be laying down for a pre-game nap. As I was taking my clothes off and about to step in, I heard him go into his room. Locking the door, I proceeded to get in the shower. As I started to wash my body I came across the massive bruise that that stupid bastard had branded me with. Thinking about his hands on me made me furious. But then I started thinking about a different set of hands-- I had to stop this. I couldn't let myself get hurt by yet another person.
I got out of the shower and towel-dried my hair a little before heading downstairs. I couldn't take being that close to him. I made my way down to the basement, where playing a game of pool helped take my mind away from him. As I leaned across the table to try and make a very difficult shot, I couldn't help but dream about a certain someone standing behind me, pressing his amazing body against mine while trying to help me make this shot. Damn.. I thought to myself. I did it again. Deciding that maybe pool wasn't the best option either, I just headed back up to my room to get ready for the game.
It was late in the 3rd when he took the hit. Normally he gets right back up, even if he's feeling some pain. When he didn't, I knew something was wrong. He finally got up, and I couldn't help but feel relieved. But then he started heading straight toward he bench. And when he got there, right toward the locker room. I couldn't take it anymore, not knowing what was wrong with him, so I followed Kyle toward the locker room, and left the two assistant trainers to handle things on their own.
As I made my way back toward the locker room, I could hear him let out a string of curse words. My eyes were starting to form tears and I couldn't let him see me like this. Well, Kyle mostly. So I composed myself enough to head into the trainers room. When I got there, he was already in the process of taking his jersey off.
Geno's POV
I had heard somebody enter the locker room, but with Kyle barking orders at me, I didn't have time to think about who it could have been. I started to take my jersey off, and that's when she entered the room. Worry all over her face. I smiled a little and then proceeded to take off my pads so Kyle could get a better look at my throbbing ribs. That's when he realized she was in the room as well.
"Ty, could you get up in that top cabinet and get out the--" That's where I stopped paying attention to him, because with her stretching out like that to reach the top shelf, I couldn't think clear thoughts. I was so caught up in her, that I didn't feel him prodding at my aching side. The pain didn't kick in until she had left the room to go get something else for him.
"Damn Kyle, watch it!" I barked as he kept poking around at my ribs.
"Well if you would have been paying attention to what I was saying instead of her, I wouldn't of had to bring you out of your trance," he replied with a small chuckle.
I looked up at him to see how serious he was being, but when I saw a smile I couldn't help but flash one back at him. Then he continued on to tell me what he thought was wrong.
"I think they might be fractured at the most. Hopefully just bruised."
I let out a small sigh as she entered the room again. Kyle ordered her to get the x-ray machine set up while he started digging through a cabinet, and she obliged. As she set down the ice she had just gotten and made her way to me, another smile crept onto my face. When I realized she was smiling to I almost melted... Almost
"Lay down, please," she said while putting her hand on my chest and helping me. With that, she moved the machine over my chest and walked over to a machine and started pushing buttons. Kyle came over and took the x-ray, and then told her to get me wrapped up while he went and developed these.
I saw her go toward the ice she had just gotten, and put it in a bag. Then she walked over toward me. She held the ice on my ribs, and grabbed the wrap she had gotten out before.
"Hold this here," she commanded. I obliged, and sat there in silence as she wrapped my midsection.
We sat there for about 10 minutes, not saying anything, before Kyle entered the room again.
"Alright, lets take a look at these."
When she moved to follow him I did the same.
Ty's POV
When Kyle asked me to wrap him, I sighed knowing this was going to be difficult for me. It was hard enough for me to function while he was fully clothed. And with him being hurt, I knew how easy it would be for me to take advantage of him. With that in mind, I walked over to him and fixed him up like I was told. Soon enough Kyle entered the room again, and I felt completely relieved. In an attempt to get as far away from him as possible I followed Kyle over to where he had already started reading the x-rays, and then I noticed he was following me. Damn...
I left the room, knowing that I needed some space. Soon enough I saw Kyle coming out of the room. By this time, all of the other players and coaches had finished their post-game interviews and were gone.
"Well, I'm done with him for tonight. We will have to evaluate him tomorrow to see how long he will be out of the line-up. Goodnight Ty," he said while making his way toward the door.
"Night Kyle," I replied.
I had to know what was wrong with him, so I headed back toward the trainers room, where he was still sitting on the same table he had been when I left. I stood in the doorway, not knowing what to do. Then I finally managed to speak up.
"Strained or broken?" I asked simply.
He glanced up at me, and I almost wanted to think he was happy I was there. Then I realized I had walked in the room, and was now standing practically right in front of him.
"Bruised," he replied shortly.
"Oh, well at least they aren't strained, that would have required more rest," I offered, trying to make him feel slightly better.
"Don't sugar coat it, I know I'll be lucky to be out for a week," he half barked.
I could tell he was in a bad mood before I started talking, but I never thought he would take it out on me. I turned to leave the room, trying to give him the space I knew he needed, and that's when I felt his hand on my wrist.
"I didn't mean it like that, and I didn't mean to take it out on you. I'm just frustrated," he pleaded while pulling me toward him.
It took a while for me to answer because of how close I was currently standing to him. "It's okay," I managed to say in a barely audible whisper. I looked up into his eyes as I realized he still had hold of my arm. Sure, I could have wriggled out of his grasp and retreated to my room at home, but I didn't want to. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I did know that I didn't want to leave. What I was sure of, though, was that I knew I wanted to kiss him. And as if he knew what I was thinking, he looked into my eyes and took his hand and cupped it around my face. My head leaned in to his hand like it was suppose to be there. When he did this, I knew he was going to kiss me, and I knew that I would enjoy it. Very much. I didn't have much time to think about it as his lips met mine. I had been kissed before, but it had been such a long time since I had been touched like this that I couldn't remember if this was how it felt. I couldn't remember if it left me leaning to get closer, craving his touch, or if it made butterflies form in the pit of my stomach, or if it made it this hard for me to breathe. It wasn't until his hand moved from my wrist to my lower back that I stiffened, becoming fully aware of what I was doing.
Geno's POV
Her lips tasted just like I had always imagined they would. A small smile crept onto my face as I felt her stand on her tip-toes in an attempt to get closer. It made me realized she wanted this to. It wasn't until I moved my hand from her wrist to her back that she stiffened against me. But I couldn't manage to make myself move away from her. I couldn't separate myself from the touch of her skin, or stop myself from exploring her mouth.
I had been with woman before, but none of them had felt like this. I didn't know if I would ever be able to let her go. And then the thought comes to me that I barely know her, and that this is something we could both regret tomorrow, so I pull my lips away from hers and stare down at her. A smile crosses my face when she takes control and kisses me again, and all thoughts of reasons not to do this simply disappear.
I pull her closer to me, and I know that she has to feel how much I am enjoying this, but I can't seem to make myself care about that. As I tip her head up to get easier access to her neck, I finally felt the pain that is subsiding from my crash into the boards earlier. But as I continue to kiss her neck, and hear her moaning my name, all the pain slowly starts to disappear. All I can focus on is her. I take her cries and moans as a green light and pick her up and sit her on the table I had been on moments earlier. As I sit her down I look into her eyes, they are always the key to what she was feeling. I can always tell what she is thinking when I looked into them. But this time, what they held in them almost brought me to my knees. She wanted this. Yes, she was scared, but I could tell that she wanted to take a chance on me, wanted to let me in.
Ty's POV
As he sat me down on the table, I knew that there was no more avoiding him, that I wouldn't be able to handle trying to keep my distance from him. And as he looked me in the eyes, I also knew that I wanted him. His mouth met mine again, and I felt him reach for the hem of the shirt I was wearing. My hands met his there while I ran everything through my mind one more time. I didn't want to make a mistake. As if he could sense what I was thinking, he looked me in the eyes before heading back toward my neck. As soon as his lips touched the skin of my neck I had no doubt that this was what I wanted. Right here, right now. I put my hands on the waste band of the sweats he had changed into earlier and looked him in the eyes. A smile came onto his handsome face, as I helped him step out of them.
It was then his turn to discard my clothing. I could only laugh at how he wasted no time and how he was a little disappointed when he realized he would have to strip me of my knee brace too. Soon enough I was in nothing but my underwear and my bra. As he gave me a once over, I could only be relieved that I had indeed worn a sexy set of matching bra and underwear tonight. It was then that he stepped in between my thighs while his lips met mine.
He stopped what he was doing, and just looked me in the eyes as my hand trailed down his stomach and down to cup his growing need through his briefs. I smiled at how weak he appeared to be. as if I was driving him absolutely crazy. I was brought out of my trance when he stepped out of his briefs, and started to slowly pull my panties off. After he had taken them off, he glanced up at me once more, as if he was asking for permission. I looked into his eyes and what I saw there made me weak. Knowing that this was exactly what I wanted, I grabbed him in my hand and guided him inside of me.
As he slowly started to move I heard myself making sounds I never had before. As he picked up the pace, I matched him thrust for thrust. I knew at this pace, I wouldn't be able to last long, but I didn't want to stop either. He continued on until my first orgasm occurred. I had been with a man before, and as enjoyable as that was, it felt nothing like this. It's like he knew what I was thinking. He knew what kind of pressure to put where and for how long. I was brought out of my thoughts as I felt my thighs begin to quiver for the second time tonight as another orgasm ripped through me. I could feel him holding himself in check, and I couldn't help but admire his control.
I took his head in my hands, and kissed him softly as he began to move again. The next thing I know he has picked me up off the table and my back is now firmly pressed up against a wall.
Geno's POV
I knew that it would be hard for me to think straight after I had her pushed up against the wall. All I knew was that I needed this woman in my life. I once again felt her muscles clenching around me, and that was enough to send me over the end. I carefully moved her back toward the table and sat her down. She sat there for a couple of seconds with he head on my shoulder, breathing heavily. I would have loved to have held her against that wall all night, but once again the pain in my side was killing me. I reached over to grab my ribs and her hand met mine there. She took her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes before speaking up.
"Let me," she offered as she started to take the wrap and ice off of my very sore side.
After she did that we proceeded to get dressed. As soon as she was, I grabbed her knee brace that had ended up half way across the room and helped her put it on. After that she hopped down off the table and we left the arena hand in hand and headed home.
great chapter!!! :)
ReplyDeleteplease update soon
i love your story!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what happens next! :)