After the plane landed, I went home and went straight to bed, I knew tomorrow was going to be a big day.
As the boys went through their morning skate, I went back to my newly acquired office area to relax. It wasn't that long after until Kyle summoned me into the trainers office.
"Hey Ty, can you come in here and work out some of the soreness in Geno's back? I really need to go look at Gonch's shoulder," Kyle asked me.
"Yeah, I'll be right there," I hollered back.
I walked into the trainers room to find it empty. When I turned around, he was standing there without a shirt on, which I had expected. But seeing him standing there, with his chiseled chest, washboard abs and broad shoulders practically had me drooling. It took every ounce of self-control I had to not pounce on him that exact second.
Geno's POV
When I heard Kyle call for her, I couldn't only think this was going to be a bad idea. Hadn't I had enough torture already by watching her prance around our house in practically nothing? Nevertheless, I walked into the trainers room and saw her already standing there. When she turned around, I could see her look over every inch of my body. I should have felt like a piece of meat, but I didn't. Solely because I was doing the exact same to her, which would have made me a hypocrite. She looked absolutely stunning. She had her jeans tucked into a pair of snow boots matched with a tight fitting sweater that made her breasts look amazing. It was then that I realized I was still standing in the doorway so I continued my way over to the table and laid down face first, giving her access to my aching back muscles.
The minute she put her delicate hands on my shoulders, I knew that I had thought right before, and that this definitely was a bad idea. I was glad that I was face down so she couldn't see what she was doing to me. But the feeling of her hands on my back had me more than a little turned on, and I couldn't help but think that she wasn't exactly complaining either.
Ty's POV
Digging my fingers into his tense shoulders, I couldn't help but approve of the amount of muscles I found there. There was definitely something sexy about a muscular back. And broad shoulders, which he definitely had. And those abs-- I brought myself out of my thoughts, thankful that he was face down and he wouldn't see me staring at him like a blithering idiot.
I have never been attracted to somebody like I had him. I could always control myself before, but now I was finding it very difficult to keep this little massage purely professional. It was then that I decided if I didn't start talking about something else, I would probably be walking over to the door the lock him in this room with me.
"Is the tension up here?" I asked while pressing on his shoulders and then continued "Or is it lower?"
"It's more my lower back than anything, but my shoulders are pretty stiff too," he answered.
I was praying that he would have answered shoulders, because that would have helped me move my thoughts upward, and away from that beautiful derriere of his.
Geno's POV
When she asked where the majority of the tension was, I could have simply answered shoulders. Or left shoulder to be precise. But I couldn't help but want to be a little selfish and have her hands all over me. As she moved her hands lower, I couldn't help but silently curse myself for putting myself through this. This was the most self-control I had ever had to use around a woman, and it was damn hard to keep my hands to myself. Once again her hands moved lower, and I couldn't help but wonder what her hand would feel somewhere else... And if I wasn't so sexually attracted to her, I would probably be able to focus more on what a wonderful job she was doing. She knew the perfect amount of pressure to use, and where to use it until my back was barely hurting at all anymore. And that is when we were interrupted as Kyle entered the room and took over her job, examining how well she had done.
"You did a good job there Ty, most of the tension is gone," he replied while looking like the proud mentor he was. "I'll go ahead and finish this up, and you can go monitor the guys on the bikes. Make sure they do their full workouts too, don't let them slack." He said dismissing her.
And with that she left the room. I was almost glad, because now not only was the tension in my back gone, but in the room as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment