Ty's POV
I make my way into the room the rest of the girls are getting dressed in to find Jodi the only one in there, sitting in front of a vanity and just staring at her reflection.
"You sure about this?" I ask while placing my hands on her shoulder and starring into the mirror as well. "Jordan's pretty strong, but we could definitely out-smart him if you want a quick escape.." I joke, trying to make a smile cross her face because it is her wedding day after all..
"No, I think that's more your style," she chuckles while shaking her head. "With your commitment issues? Yeah, I can definitely see you as a runaway bride.."
"Like I said the other night, I'm working on that. Come on," I say while motioning for her to stand up. "Let's get you in your dress and up to that altar." She stands up, but she still has this uncertain look on her face as her hands wrap protectively around her stomach, her gaze following in the mirror.
"Jodi," I say, shaking her out of her trance, "what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong," she sighs, but I can see the formation of tears in her eyes. "We thought I was pregnant, but it turns out I'm not," she says with a shrug of her shoulders.
"Do you want to be?"
"I was scared at first, but then yeah, the idea grew on me until I was actually looking forward to it," she concedes while quickly wiping away the first tear that falls from her eyes.
"It will happen in due time," I offer, not really knowing how to make this okay. "But first things first, let's get you married," I finish, in which she nods her head and smiles in response.
The music starts and all of us bridesmaids start our procession into the room. Looking at him as I walk down the aisle, all debonair and sexy in his tux as his gaze connects with mine, makes me wonder how I could ever question his love for me. Even after I'm in my position at the side of the altar, I can't take my eyes off him and a smile crosses my face when I realize he can't take his eyes off me either, making me realize I'm actually coming around to the idea of a summer wedding, of him slipping that ring on my finger for good and the idea of me being in Jodi's place. All of the Staal brothers are lined up next to Jordan, smiling down the aisle as we all wait for Jodi to emerge. Until now, I never knew why women wanted to settle down, find the right guy, but as I look down at him I know that up until now, I've never wanted anything more.
Geno's POV
I watch her walk down the isle, and I can't help but imagine how she will look when she's walking down a similar isle, only this time directed toward where I'll be waiting for her. While she waits for everyone else to reach their places, I let my eyes trail over the way the emerald green dress hugs all of her curves. I'll have to thank Jodi for that later.. Any other bride would have considered giving Ty a hideous dress, not wanting to compete with her beauty on their day, but I know that Jodi has her all glammed up for my benefit, and I don't know if I'll be able to thank her enough. In what seems like no time at all, the ceremony is over and everyone is shuffling across the street to where the reception is being held. I glance around the room, finally finding Ty up by the bar with the rest of the bridesmaids. I walk up to them, and they all smile and look at me with a 'I know something I shouldn't' gaze before they all scatter around the room, and I tell myself to ask Ty what that was all about later.
"You look happy to see me," she says while giving me a huge. "I didn't know if you would be or not."
"I'm always happy to see you," I reply while dropping my lips to hers, feeling quite proud of myself to see her cheeks turn a shade of pink when I pull away. "I thought you'd know that by now," I continue while kissing my way to the tender spot behind her ear that I know will have the same affect on her as her hand tugging on the pockets of my pants has on me.
"You're looking quite mischievous," she says in that sultry voice of hers, making me pull away and look her in the eyes.
"Technically, it is later..." I say while bringing one of her hands up to mine and placing a kiss on the inside of her wrist, loving how I can feel a shiver run through her body.
"What are you going to do? Whisk me off to some secluded and empty storage room?"
Ty's POV
"If I offered, would you say yes?" He hangs his head for a minute, and then his gaze slowly rises to meet mine, making it hard for me to breathe because of the amount of desire his eyes hold. I search his gaze for a moment, see the hope mixed with desire and it makes me want to say yes, in fact it makes me want to do more than that, and I find my feet moving me forward, it suddenly occurs to me that we are in a room full of people and this isn't exactly appropriate behavior, so I take a step back, successfully putting some distance between us as I feel the heat radiating off my cheeks again, and I know they have to be the deepest shade of red right about now.
"If I said yes, would you take me?" I ask, reaching up and toying with one of the buttons on his shirt. He nods, swallowing loudly, his body stiffening at my touch. "If you can make you're way through the crowd, I'm yours," I say in a soft tone, knowing he is the only one that can hear me. I see him glance around the room before he takes my hand in his and heads off, bobbing and weaving until we are in a hallway. He opens a door, looks around to make sure its vacant before pulling me inside.
"This will have to do," he murmurs before his lips automatically find mine as he presses me against the wall.
"You big romantic you..." I laugh, but it's short-lived as I feel his hands slide around my waist and then his body presses against mine and his lips open and our tongues meet and fireworks go off in my head.
"I didn't know if I was going to be able to wait until after the wedding. You look amazing.." he says, sliding my hand down the front of his pants, and groaning quietly in my ear as I curl my fingers around the base of him, slowly tighten my grip.
"You don't look to bad yourself," I whisper before he nips at my earlobe and trails his hand up my thigh to where I know he's waiting for lace to emerge, only to be shocked when he finds nothing.
"You're not wearing any?" he asks, pulling away from me enough to look me in the face.
"Are you kidding me? Underwear-lines in silk are atrocious," I laugh before scrunching my nose up and shaking my head slightly at even the thought of such a thing.
"God, I love you," he says while moving his hand up to my face.
I feel my heart thrust itself up into my throat as he runs the pad of his thumb along my cheekbone, the tenderness in his eyes making it hard for me to breathe, but then it's always been like that with him. "I love you too," I reply as I try to blink back tears as he begins to kiss me again.
Aww this was very sweet! And sultry at the same time! :)
ReplyDelete