Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chapter 43: Away From Home

Alrighty, sorry for the wait. I had the awesome opportunity to write a 15 page term paper over the past week, and let me tell you it was just grand. :-S Also, I was really undecided about how I wanted this next chapter to go. I actually wrote it, rewrote it, and ended up changing more even yet because I couldn't get it exactly how I wanted it. And as far as the reference to the message boards, some of you ladies are really nice, you know who you are so it's nothing against you. But others, I must admit, I get a good laugh out of. Ooo I also gave blood today. Normally it doesn't affect me, but for some strange reason I passed out this time, hitting my head during my tumble to the ground. I'm fine, other than my pride was hurt a little.. haha oh and the fact that I have a lovely bruise on my forehead for Easter Sunday. :-S Why am I telling you all this..? I'm really not sure.. lol But anyways this chapters a long one.. leave lots of comments to tell me what ya think. :-)

Geno's POV

I started grabbing my clothing from my closet and folding it before putting it in the boxes scattered throughout my bedroom. The house was complete mass chaos with everybody getting their stuff together to move out since the lease was up. The past few weeks have been chaotic to say the least. Ty has been working extremely hard with her coach to get back in shape while her classes have also picked up, weirdly giving her about twice the amount of homework she use to have on top of coming to all the home games even though she hasn't been able to travel with the team anymore. To be completely honest, we haven't exactly been able to spend that much time together here recently, which is a very foreign feeling to both of since we were practically inseparable before, but we are managing.

Thinking about her makes me wonder what she is up to, so I head downstairs where I'm sure I will find her buried in a text book or typing away furiously on her laptop. As I head down the stairs, I see her sitting at the bar on her laptop. When I finally get behind her, I laugh to myself at what she is looking at, since it has nothing to do with her schooling.

"Message boards?" I laugh while sitting down on the bar stool next to her.

"Yes, some of these people aren't my biggest fan," she says while pointing to the post she was looking at before. It's then that I realize that this message board isn't just about me, but specifically about who my current girlfriend is. "They all hate me," she concludes while raising her hands above her head, clearly agitated.

I read over one more post before answering. "No, not this person," I answer while pointing to the post, "they specifically say they strongly dislike you, not hate," I finish before she turns and gives me an icy glare.

"It's not funny," she insists while turning her attention back to the computer screen.

"Oh come on, nothing they say matters anyways," I continue, but when she scoffs I know that it will probably just be easier to leave it at that and not say anymore about the issue. "You all packed?" I ask while moving onto a lighter subject.

"Yep, waiting on you," she answers before shutting her laptop and jumping off the bar stool.

"Well lets go then," I reply with a smile before picking up the boxes I just carried downstairs and heading out to our vehicles.

Ty's POV

I follow him to the arena, looking forward to their day of practice so I can workout as well. It's been a long time since I've been able to do this much physical stuff, so long that I almost forgot how much I enjoyed it, how calming it was to lose myself in a long run or something like that. After we get into the locker room he heads to his stall while I make my way toward the weight room.

I make my way over to a treadmill and remove my sweats, jacket, and t-shirt, knowing I would work up enough of a sweat soon enough that I would have to take it off anyways, leaving me in a pair of athletic shorts and my sports bra.

I must have lost track of time, because the next thing I know the guys are filing into the weight room, obviously through with practice and needing to finish their normal workout routines. I grab for my iPod before turning it off and taking the earphones out of my ears before grabbing a towel and heading over to where my stuff is sitting. I drop my stuff by my clothes and wipe the sweat off my face with the towel I just got, sighing deeply in pure exhaustion.

"Water?" Kris asks quickly while walking in my direction. I pull the towel away from my face just in time to catch the water bottle being thrown my way.


"Thanks," I laugh while shaking my head and taking a very needed long swig of water.


"Hey Ty, want a turn?" Max shouts across the weight room while pointing to bench press.

"Nah, I'm good," I reply while reaching for my shirt, not really liking being this exposed in front of so many guys.

"Oh come on, I wanna see what your max is..." he whines.


I sigh, knowing I would end up giving in anyways before making my way over to the benches.


Geno's POV


After practice we change out of our skates and pads into shorts and t-shirts. I sit in my stall before finally following the last of the guys into the weight room. When I finally round the corner, I see Ty taking a seat at the bench press.


"What are you doing?" I ask while a smile crosses my face.

"Bench presses," she replies sarcastically.


"I can see that," I answer while waving my hand in her direction. "Why?"


"I don't know, seemed like fun. Spot me?" she asks while leaning back and grabbing the bar in her arms. I assume my position behind the bar and watch along side Max and the few other guys hanging around, curious as to see just how much weight she can handle.


I watch her in complete awe, loving the way her abs expand and contract with every rep she does. She was defined yes, but not ripped, which I could only be happy about. I love the way she's got a softness to her. She's not so thin that bone is the only thing I can feel when my hands trail down her abdomen, but yet years of enjoying a healthy meal has left her with a roundness that drives me crazy. I'm brought out of my daze when Jodi enters the weight room, a man following her with a camera in tow with what looks like his assistant following behind him. Ty stops, leaning up and grabbing for a towel before wiping her shoulders and arms off.


Jodi walks over to Jordan, him automatically putting his arm around her before she gives him a subtle peck on the cheek. I wonder if that's the way me and Ty look...


"You guys need to go ahead and head toward the showers to get ready for your photo shoot," she orders while looking around at us. "The models are late, so you have some time.


"Okay, we'll---" Jordan starts, only to be interrupted by the man standing behind Jodi.

"Who is that?" he asks while pointing to Ty, an adorable look of bewilderment automatically crossing her face.

"That is Ty Robinson," Jodi answers with confusion. "She's on our athletic staff," she finishes, obviously not knowing why he's asking.


"You two," the man says while pointing to Ty and Jodi, "come with me."

Ty's POV

"Why?" I ask, not moving an inch. The weird guy with the camera sighs, as if the answer to my question should be obvious.

"I'm not waiting on a couple of diva models to take their time about getting her, you two will do perfectly. Gina, take her to hair and make-up," he orders while pointing to Jodi before turning his gaze toward me. "And take this one to the shower and hose her off," he finishes with a tone with a hint of disgust.

"Excuse me," I start while getting up off the bench, clearly aggravated with whoever the hell he thinks he is, only to have Geno step in front of me, pleading with his eyes to just go along with this, distracting me long enough until all I see is the back of the guys head as he moves in the direction of the door.

"Come with me miss," Gina starts while reaching for my hand, only to have me pull it away from her.

"What kind of photo shoot is this?" I ask, avoiding the glare I know I'm getting from Geno.

She sighs before speaking, probably hoping she can convince me to go along with this so she won't get yelled at. "It's a penthouse spread..." she breaks off, obviously thinking that's enough information.

"Penthouse?!" Geno and Jordan ask at the same time before looking over at each other, obviously not liking the idea of me and Jodi being a part of it now.

"Yes. Come on miss, we really need to get moving," she begs, once again trying to corral me toward the door.

"Come on Ty, we all want to be done with this just like you do. Take one for the team," Colby adds with a smirk as Gina tugs me out of the weight room.

Geno's POV

The 5 of us in the photo shoot all stand out on the ice, waiting for Jodi and Ty to be ready, but so far I haven't even seen Ty head toward the little make shift dressing room the photography staff has set up on the far side of the rink by hanging some kind of sheets up. The longer it takes for Ty to emerge, the more time I have to think about this and the more I decide I'm really not liking the idea of this.

"I don't know about this," I sigh while looking over to Jordan who hasn't stopped skating slow circles around the ice since he's gotten out here.

"Yeah I know," he mumbles, continuing to try and distract himself.

"Come on, it's not going to be that bad. They are out here for two minutes, click click of the camera and we're done," Marc says, trying to soothe the both of us.

"Easy for you to say, it's not your fiance that's going to be looked at like a piece of meat," I mutter as I see Ty finally making her way to the entrance to the ice in a robe. I skate over to her, knowing she is still leery about being on ice and help her onto it, making sure she doesn't fall. She has her hair curled and the typical amount of make-up models wear on, but I can't help that think it just takes away from her natural beauty, so doesn't need all that shit on her face to make it look appeasing.

"You sure you want to do this?" I ask one more time, almost praying she says no before leading her in the direction of the dressing room.

"It's not like I have much of a choice," she sighs while trying to give me what appears to be a reassuring glance before disappearing behind the curtain.

I skate back over to the rest of the guys who are starring hard at something. I turn around, and finally figure it out. With the light shinning against the curtain, you can see Ty's silhouette perfectly, making it a clear sight for all the guys to water her shimmy out of her robe. I let my eyes trace over the perfect curves of her body before the cat calls and wolf whistles are up from the guys who have taken their places at the other end of the rink, clearly wanting to get a good laugh out of this whole photo shoot.

"Damn..." Colby barely has time to mutter before I turn around and give him a hard shove to the shoulders, making him temporarily lose his balance and that shit-eating grin of his to come onto his face before the rest of the guys just laugh and I hear a long string of just kidding's come from the group of guys. My attention is brought back to Ty as I hear her voice, clearly upset about something.

"There is no way in hell I'm wearing this," she says while pulling back the curtain after having put her robe back on with her hands help up, shoving what she is suppose to be wearing into the photographers face.

"Please darling, put it on. We are already running behind," he says in this thick french accent and dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

"You aren't exactly in the position to be making demands," she argues, still pushing the outfit toward him. "I'm already helping you out, the least you are going to do is negotiate with me," she finishes. I can see the defiant look on her face and feel sorry for the poor guy because I know exactly how it feels to have those angry eyes fixated on me.

"Exactly," Jodi helps while stepping out of the curtain as well, holding her outfit just like Ty. "This isn't going to cover anything."

"That's the point ladies," the photographer sighs. "It's penthouse." They argue a little big longer before the photographer gives in, disappearing with the girls behind the curtain to fix the clothing issue I'm sure. After about 15 minutes, Ty and Jodi push back the curtain, still missing a large amount of clothing in my opinion. The chatter that had once filled the arena is now gone as they make their way over to us, Ty automatically heading in my direction.

"This is so embarrassing," she mumbles while pressing her forehead to my shoulder.

"It will only be a couple of pictures," I say, trying to reassure her as much as I'm trying to reassure myself.

Ty's POV

"Okay, darling on the left, turn around so you are facing the camera." I turn around, but only to argue with the photographer.

"No way, you can take your pictures with me facing the back. There is no way my face is going to be associated with any of these pictures." He's about to argue back with me, but I give him the most serious glare I can, and he quickly changes his mind.

"Okay then... put one arm up on number 58. Push your tush out a little bit more to the left," he orders. I sigh, slightly shaking my head which causes Kris to laugh.

"This is so degrading," I mumble, being glad this is the last shot I'm in, which causes the smile on his mouth the broaden once again.

After quickly changing back into my clothes, I leave the arena and head home. Tonight is our first night in the new house, and I'm not really sure what to think about it. I pull into the garage, shutting my car off before making my way inside.

I drop my keys on the counter, looking around the house once more and taking it all in. After much convincing, I finally got Geno to help me decorate the place, even though he kept saying over and over again that it was up to me. I drop the rest of my stuff on the couch before heading upstairs and to the bathroom.

After a stressful day like I just had, I start running bath water, thinking that a good hot bath in my new huge bathtub could be exactly what I need right now. I slip out of my clothes and into the hot water, relishing how relaxed I automatically feel.

The door closing downstairs pulls me out of the slight sleep I must have dozed off into, and I automatically think that I haven't made anything for supper yet. I pull myself out of the warmth of the water and shrug on some clothes before I make my way downstairs, where I find him sitting on the couch with the remote in his hand resting his head against the back of the couch.

"There you are," he says while I walk down the stairs, a smile crossing his face.

I smile back at him before making my way into the kitchen and digging in the refrigerator, trying to think of something to make. After a few seconds of unsuccessful thinking, I feel his arm wrap around my stomach while his other hand grabs for the refrigerator door and closing it, his lips pressing against my shoulder.

"You don't have to cook, we can order out or something," he says while pulling me back against him. "I'm mad at you," he mumbles. I feel him pull at the seam of my t-shirt to reveal my shoulder before he kisses his way down it, making me realize he can't be that mad at me. I turn around to look at him before allowing him to press me back against the counter.

"And what exactly am I being accused of?" I ask, a small smirk crossing my face as I wait for an answer.

"You've been gone all the time!"

"You've been preoccupied!"

"You've been studying!"

"You've been at practice!"

"You've been working out with your coach!"

"You've been at photo shoots, press conferences and on roadtrips... Whoo!" I reply while raising my arms up in triumph as he's clearly ran out of arguments for his case. "I'm so the winner of this arguement."

"Well, since you seem to think you've won," he smirks.

"Shit. How did I not see that one?" I laugh, the same smile once again crossing my face.

"You know I'm not really sure," he jokes while shaking his head. I hit him back in retaliation, only to have him grab my hand before he presses his lips against mine.

It had been such a long time since he'd kissed me like this since our schedules couldn't seem to even out that I almost forgot how much I enjoyed it. Almost. I could feel it clear to my toes, just like the first time, but also between my legs like normal, the short of heat I couldn't wait for him to extinguish.

I ran my fingers through his hair, my heart beat pound so hard against my ribs that he stops, only for a second, and I can see the smile spread on his face as he realizes what exactly he's doing to me. I feel his strong hands grip my ass, holding his muscular body close to mine, making a smile cross my face as well as I can feel exactly what I'm doing to him as well before he picks me up and heads upstairs toward our bedroom.

When he gets to the door, he boots it in, catching me by surprise.

"You better not have broken that door," I laugh, but he quickly silences me again when his lips press against mine again. This kiss was less heated, but still curled my toes nonetheless as he wrapped my hair around his fingers, pulling my head back to expose my neck. I closed my eyes in utter ecstasy as his tongue slid over my skin. I couldn't take it anymore, he was driving me crazy, so I pushed him back toward the bed and into a reclining position, straddling his lap before reaching for the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. I kissed my way down his neck before my hands trailed down to the button of his jeans.

Geno's POV

She's driving me crazy as she leaves a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest, and just about when I don't think I'm going to be able to handle it anymore, she pulls away and reaches for the hem of her shirt. It occurs to me that I could help, but then I can't remember the last time I just sat back and enjoyed the show, so I do just that as she bares each inch of skin to my greedy eyes. I licked my lips, which made her smile as she tossed her shirt to the ground. Needing to be in control, I nudge her backwards, helping her shimmy her way out of her pants before pressing her into the matress, parting her thighs.

"Good lord, I miss you when your not home," she moans while pushing up against me. God it made me even harder to hear her say stuff like that, to know that I'm not the only one that was suffering while being away from her.

"Me too. You have no idea," I reply while entering her, desperate to feel her body pressed next to mine.

Every muscle in my body strained to continue. After two weeks of separation from her, it would be so easy to just slam into her and take my pleasure and be done. My body ached to continue, but I couldn’t. The need to satisfy her outweighed the idea of my own satisfaction like it always did, so instead I moved slowly and lowered myself until I could hold her in my arms, be able to kiss her as we moved.

I adjusted my angle, taking longer and slower strokes to be rewarded with her throwing her head back against the pillows, wrapping her legs tighter around my waist as she arched her back, pushing up against me and making it very hard for me to hold back. As I pulled her hips off the bed to deepen my strokes, I could hear her whimper, a sound that drove me absolutely crazy.

I try to hold back and enjoy every minute of being with her, of the feeling of her soft body pressed close to mine and her arms wrapped around my neck, but as her lips parted around my name as I lead her over the edge, I couldn’t help but let myself be taken with her.

Ty's POV

I lay in his arms practically snuggling as close to him as I can get. It amazes me how I use to be on my own all the time before I met him, and now just a little over two weeks has me craving for his company, feeling kind of away from home in a sense. I glance up at him and he leans his head down toward me, making it irrisitible for me to kiss those plump lips.

"I've missed you," I say while burying my head back into his shoulder.

"I've missed you too," he says before running his fingers through my hair, only to be interrupted by the faint sound of somebody knocking on the door downstairs.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh i love love love this chapter! please update soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as always :)

    I LOVE how her needs out way his, that is extremely sweet and sexy.

    And the photo shoot. She was exactly how I would be, putting up a fight the whole time. And how the photographer kept saying "Darliing", yeah that pissed me off.;)

    Great Job, full of emotion which you always capture so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I loved how cute they are together! And I wonder who is at the door! More soon, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Chapter as always!=-)
    Loved you writing about the message board.lol
    I also would have reacted the same way about the photo shoot!
    I can't wait till the next chapter!

    ~pl~

    ReplyDelete