In excitement for tonight's game, watch this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhXHL_10zU It like gave me the chills the first time I watched it. And you know, I never thought about doing a MAF story, I don't know why. He's one of my faves, so idk why it didn't dawn on me to write about him lol. He's so dorky, I just love him. :-) I was originally going to write about Taylor Pyatt instead of Geno, but I'm not so sure that would be the best thing considering the circumstances. Anyways, here's the next update!
Geno's POV
I look up after feeling the couch dip, my eyes roaming over her still bare legs, trying my hardest not to lean toward her.
I can only hold my breath as I watch her slide closer to me, her soft skin pressing against mine. She curls up next to me, resting her head on my chest while looking up at me with an innocent smile, which is ironic because the thoughts roaming through my mind are anything but innocent. Resting one arm on the couch, I lean over to turn out the light before reaching for the blanket on the back of the couch. After getting situated and comfortable, she snuggles in closer to me, and I find myself using all the self-control I have to behave myself, to not act out on the visions playing like a movie in my head. I lay there, feeling her cool skin pressing against me and I know that my heart is beating far too fast for someone who is suppose to be comforting her. I know she's had a rough week, being sick and all, but I still can't gain control of the thumping of my heartbeat as she subconsciously traces the outlines of my abs, which is nothing new, but normally, I don't have rules that I need to abide by like I do tonight.
I know that I need to think about something else, but I can't help but concentrate on her steady breathing as I inhale that sweet smell of vanilla that her body wash smells of, which reminds me too much of the memory that comes into my mind about what happened on this exact couch what seems like days ago, while her hand trails up my chest. I look down at her, but my eyes still haven't adapted to the darkness yet, so all I can make out is the silhouette of her body pressed next to mine. I close my eyes and sigh and try once again to think about other things, like hockey, like that knee to knee hit Gonch took last game and wonder if he is okay, but then I feel her inching her way to my neck, pressing her lips to the spot that she knows drives me crazy, and I know that I am completely under her control now.
“Ty...” I groan in a warning tone as she straddles my legs, but yet I can't stop my hands from moving and getting a firm grip on her ass.
“Please,” she whispers while placing her lips over the pulse in my neck, “I've missed you.” She doesn't give me time to come to my sense and tell her no before her hand slides lower, down beneath the waistband of my boxers. I can't help but let a groan escape my mouth as she wraps her hand around me, even though I know that that is only making her think she's winning, which is absolutely true. I know that there is no way I could tell her no now, not when I've missed her this much.
I can only hold my breath as I watch her slide closer to me, her soft skin pressing against mine. She curls up next to me, resting her head on my chest while looking up at me with an innocent smile, which is ironic because the thoughts roaming through my mind are anything but innocent. Resting one arm on the couch, I lean over to turn out the light before reaching for the blanket on the back of the couch. After getting situated and comfortable, she snuggles in closer to me, and I find myself using all the self-control I have to behave myself, to not act out on the visions playing like a movie in my head. I lay there, feeling her cool skin pressing against me and I know that my heart is beating far too fast for someone who is suppose to be comforting her. I know she's had a rough week, being sick and all, but I still can't gain control of the thumping of my heartbeat as she subconsciously traces the outlines of my abs, which is nothing new, but normally, I don't have rules that I need to abide by like I do tonight.
I know that I need to think about something else, but I can't help but concentrate on her steady breathing as I inhale that sweet smell of vanilla that her body wash smells of, which reminds me too much of the memory that comes into my mind about what happened on this exact couch what seems like days ago, while her hand trails up my chest. I look down at her, but my eyes still haven't adapted to the darkness yet, so all I can make out is the silhouette of her body pressed next to mine. I close my eyes and sigh and try once again to think about other things, like hockey, like that knee to knee hit Gonch took last game and wonder if he is okay, but then I feel her inching her way to my neck, pressing her lips to the spot that she knows drives me crazy, and I know that I am completely under her control now.
“Ty...” I groan in a warning tone as she straddles my legs, but yet I can't stop my hands from moving and getting a firm grip on her ass.
“Please,” she whispers while placing her lips over the pulse in my neck, “I've missed you.” She doesn't give me time to come to my sense and tell her no before her hand slides lower, down beneath the waistband of my boxers. I can't help but let a groan escape my mouth as she wraps her hand around me, even though I know that that is only making her think she's winning, which is absolutely true. I know that there is no way I could tell her no now, not when I've missed her this much.
Trying to gain some control back, I pick her up in my arms and reverse our positions, laying her beneath me. Having now adjusted to the darkness, I gaze down at her, at the way my jersey clings to her soft curves, at the way she looks and feels laying under me. I see the speculative look on her face, as if she's thinking exactly what I'm thinking, or wondering if I'm thinking it's clear on her face what's running through her mind, or better yet wondering how long I'm going to sit here and negotiate things like this through my head before just kissing her. As if she is too impatient to wait and let me decide, she wraps her hands around the back of my head and tangles her fingers through my hair, lightly pulling my lips down to hers.
Giving in to her, I cover her mouth with mine, kissing her tenderly, ignoring the urge to rush things, not tonight. Her body answers my touches by pressing against mine, but not with the urgency she possessed minutes before. No, this time her body is soft and plaint beneath mine. My hands trail to the small of her back, pulling her body against mine so there is no space between us, and I feel her legs wrap around me in response.
I pull back from her, glancing down at my jersey that still clings to her curves. I ponder for a couple of seconds before opting to leave it put, for now at least, before grabbing for the lace of her panties instead. She slides her fingers through my hair, an eager smile crossing her face before she pulls my lips back down to hers and makes my pulse quicken, and she's barely even touched me yet.
Ty's POV
After I finally get him to give in, I fight with the waistband of his boxers as he kisses me before finally pulling and tugging enough that he kicks them off easily, sending them to the floor where they mingle with the rest of the clothing that has already been shed.
“Are you sure?” he asks in a husky voice. I nod in response, knowing that even as weak as I am, I've missed him and want, no need to be close to him, need for him to hold me in his strong embrace.
“Are you sure?” he asks in a husky voice. I nod in response, knowing that even as weak as I am, I've missed him and want, no need to be close to him, need for him to hold me in his strong embrace.
Our bodies find the same easy rhythm they normally do, and in what seems like no time at all, my sighs are matching his moans before fireworks go off in my head, leaving me breathing heavily and making him rest his head on my shoulder as his breathing slows down as well.
I look up at him as he pulls his face away from mine, cupping my head in his hands, making me lean into his touch before he kisses me lightly on the forehead. I let my hands roam from his tone back down to his muscular arms, and I feel him hardening again as his lips move to my neck, his hands separating my thighs for the second time tonight.
"Geno," I sigh, "I'm already sore and tired, I don't know if I can again," I finish in a breathy tone as he enters me again, making a gasp escape from my lips. He pulls back enough to look at my face, and I know he sees desire written all over it by the way he smiles in response.
"I'll take up up for a bath later, I promise," he says while pressing his forehead against mine, starring intently into my eyes before he makes his first thrust, making me bite down on his shoulder to stifle the yelp I want to let go. I know I could ask him to stop, and he would automatically, but as he looks down at me, I hide any look of discomfort as I allow him to take me over the edge again. As he continues to move, the pain ebbs as my thighs start to quiver, and I start to wonder if I will ever get tired of him, or if I will ever be able to tell him no.
Loved it!
ReplyDeleteYeah,Pens going to the Cup again!
Time to eat some Wings this time! =-)
~pl~