Yayy!! Another over-time win. Take that Ovechkin.. haha
And, sorry for the lack of updates on the other story. With school ending soon and this being my senior year, things are getting kinda hectic. I also got caught up in this story.. lol But hopefully there will be an update coming soon, with the possibility of a first chapter of another story, Max being the key component. Just to be completely truthful, I said it's a possibility.. not a sure thing..
Ty's POV
I lay motionless, allowing myself to snuggle into his wide chest and relish on the security his big arm wrapped around me, holding me against him creates. I love nights like this. Neither of us feel the need to break the silence, just laying here together is enough. As his head rests in the middle of my back, I'm not sure if he's sleeping or not, but either way, I enjoy just letting him hold me.
Right now, I have no doubt that he cares for me. But, I know that the moment I see some beautiful woman flaunting her stuff in front of him, jealousy will be my key emotion, and that will turn into insecurity like it normally does. I know that he will be coming home to me, and I wish I was the type of person that had enough self confidence to never let that idea falter from my mind, but I also know that that won't be the case, just like it normally isn't.
As I lay silently in the dark, I can only figure that this all comes back down to one thing. I love him. That has to be the answer to all this madness that I configure in my mind. It has to be why those girls make me jealous, even when he pronounces his love for me all the time. I'm scared to lose him.. because quite frankly he is the best thing that has happened to me in a while. He's been here for me when my family hasn't..
The thought of the term 'family' once again has my mind doing somersaults as I can only think of the maybe-crisis that could be forming. I sigh before snuggling deeper into his chest, trying not to ruin a good moment.
Geno's POV
I feel a warm body press into mine making me hold onto it closer and tighter, just as if it were a pillow. I try to snuggle into that body, pushing and molding myself to it but I hear a deep sigh that sounds plagued with thoughts, so I force myself to open my eyes. When I manage it, I look down and see that Ty is awake again, or maybe still awake, I'm really not sure between the two.
"What are you thinking about?" I ask. "Ty?" I continue when she doesn't answer after a couple of seconds.
"Hmm?" she responds, finally raising her gaze up toward mine. She's distracted, another sign that she is definitely worried about something.
"What are you thinking about?" I ask again, making sure I keep any ounce of frustration out of my voice.
"Oh.. nothing important. Don't worry about it," she answers quickly but not at all convincingly. I cock my head to the side a little, before continuing once again.
"Ty, really, what's wrong?" I plead, hoping just this once she won't be stubborn but knowing that she probably will be, like normal. I place my lips on the back of her neck while trying to wait patiently for her to spit out whatever is on her mind.
"You want kids someday, right?" she blurts out, still keeping her head facing away from me. I pull my lips away from her neck before chuckling a little bit.
"That is whats got you all upset?" I ask with a laugh, turning her to make her look at me.
"You do though, right?"
"Yeah, someday," I answer. "Where is all of this coming from?" I ask quizzically, because quite frankly this conversation is out of the blue. She ducks her gaze from mine again, and I can only assume that whatever is running through her mind is horrible, which is why she is having a hard time spitting it out. I roll her over, pinning her to the bed with my body so she can't try to avoid me anymore. I need answers..
Ty's POV
I sit, letting him stare down at me quizzically, not really knowing how I want to approach this. I do feel a little more secure knowing that he wants kids in the future. He said someday though.. someday is a broad term, but I don't think he meant 'someday' as in exactly count 9 months from now. Of course he wants kids.. I mean we've never discussed the matter before, but I've seen how he is around little kids. I sigh before speaking up, knowing that he could have one of two reactions to what I'm about to say.
"What if it was sooner rather than later...?" I ask before finally looking up into his eyes, only to see him starring back at me, still completely confused.
"Ty, please stop talking all abstract," he says while shaking his head. I sit there, dreading his reaction. In the time I sit there and blame myself, he finally puts the pieces together. "Are you pregnant?"
"I.. I don't know. I mean, I'm not sure..." I stutter, waiting for the Jekyll-Hyde transformation to occur. I sit patiently, but when he doesn't get mad I continue. "I'm late.." I continue while shrugging my shoulders as the waterworks begin to fall. "I mean I'm on the pill, but it doesn't always work.." I look up at him, and am shocked when I see he almost has a look of mystified glee on his face, a slight smirk that makes me cock my head to the side. He places his hands on both sides of my face, like he always does when he's trying to soothe me or make me calm down.
"Ty, this isn't a bad thing.." he says while kissing my forehead. I open my eyes and can't believe what I see. He's happy about this..
"It's not?" I sob while his lips move to my neck.
"No," he mumbles before pulling back and looking at me again. "Not at all." Normally, the look he gives me would send chills down my spine. Not that it isn't now, but there's more behind it. It's almost a look of pride.. like he is proud of me... and that only makes the waterworks start up again.
Geno's POV
The alarm ringing so early in the morning is not exactly what I call a pleasant wake up call. I look over at Ty's still sleeping form and just shake my head at how much of a hard sleeper she is when she's exhausted, which is partially my fault. I don't know what it is, but just knowing that there is even the possibility that she's pregnant made me want her even more. No, kids weren't planned into the equation right now, but the more I think about it, the more I'm loving the idea. I know she was skeptical, but I don't think I could be happier right now.
I finally force myself out of bed and head to the bathroom to get ready. I shut the door, not wanting the light to wake her up. If she really is pregnant, she's going to need all the rest she can get. I grab my bags, look at her one more time before heading down the stairs to meet the plane. Of all the times we have a road trip.. naturally it has to come at a time like this.
When I get down the stairs, I realize I forgot my cell phone so I run back upstairs and grab it. As I'm reaching for it on the night stand, I accidentally knock over a picture frame, making it tumble to the ground with a loud crash. I look over at Ty, hoping now more than ever her hard sleeping habits are pulling through, but no of course not. She sits up before grabbing for her robe, obviously thinking she needs to get up like normal.
"No, it's okay. Stay where you are. I think I can manage finding my way to the door," I laugh before kissing her and getting up off the bed. Naturally, she doesn't listen to me, just like she normally doesn't.
"I wanna walk you to the door," she says while pulling the sash closed on her robe and tying it.
"Come on," I sigh, motioning for her to climb on my back like our normal routine. I walk down the stairs and over to the counter in the kitchen before sitting her down. I turn around and look at her, only to see her biting on her lip like she does when she's nervous.
"Call me when you find something out?" I ask before kissing her one more time. She nods her head before I hurry out the door, knowing I'm going to be late once again.
oh gosh.... please let her be pregnant! that would be amazing!!! you have to update soon! that cliff hanger is killing me!
ReplyDeleteThat would be amazing of Ty was pregnant, Please try to update soon, don't leave us all hanging for to long.
ReplyDeleteahhhhhh im down for her being pregnant:)
ReplyDeletethat'd be so cute of she was pregnant :).
ReplyDeleteahhh (:
ReplyDeleteit would be so cute if she was pregnant !!
Adorable as always!=-)Looks like everyone wants her to be pregnant!
ReplyDeleteUpdate soon!
~pl~