It's a short one, but I had a hard time writing it. :/
I knew I should have demanded he not kiss me, or at the very least make him take a step back. My mind knows this, but my body is numb; partly because all the memories are coming back. And the only thing associated with these memories is pain.
First off, it's painful because with his lips connected to mine, I find my lips responding to his even against my biggest attempts to stop. This makes me think of all the good times we had; and there were a lot. Way more in number in comparison to the bad ones. The thing is, when things got bad they got atrocious. And for that? I'll always blame him.
I tried to move away, tried to get him out of my mind and tried to move on with my life, but as his lips move against mine I realize that I've been foolish. He's always going to be my weakness, and I should have realized that I'd never be able to overcome him.
Geno's POV
Her movements are timid at first, and this I expect. It's not that I had anticipated kissing her, but with the proximity between us I just couldn't help myself. In this instance, I'm going to use the excuse that I was just drawn to her, because I don't have any other explanation for my actions.
What I don't expect is for her to deepen the kiss and pull my body roughly against hers. My leg slams against the exam table and I wince, because I expect it to hurt but my body is in a stage of shock and I don't feel anything expect for her lips against mine. I move my kisses down to her neck, my hands hungrily reaching for the buttons on her pants. Together, we discard of her shoes, socks, and pants and when I reach for the hem of her shirt I feel raised skin on her rib cage as I'm lifting it over her head. As soon as I get it off, my eyes fall on a particular piece of body art I don't remember.
I trace my fingers over the raised skin, an outline of a heart with angel wings that has a date scrawled in the middle of it, and get a good look of it for the first time. I look up into her eyes and feel immediately associated with this particular tattoo deep in my chest, making it hard for me to breath. I tried so hard to forget about the child we lost together, but this has every single memory of it rushing back into my mind. I look up into her eyes, silent tears streaming down her eyes and I know that I've let her down beyond epic proportions. I lean down, placing a long, hard kiss in the middle of the heart as I hear the first sob escape from her mouth.
When I raise my head, I look up at her as she shakes her head, taking her hand up to her face to cover her mouth as she continues to cry. She reaches down and grabs me behind the neck, bringing my head back up to her face roughly and then reaching down and stripping me of my shorts.
I bury myself deep inside of her as more memories flash into my mind, memories I'm trying viciously to erase from the visions in my mind as the tears start to slide from my eyes as well. I try to hide it, but the quake in my shoulders is evident. She pulls my head up so that her eyes bore into mine, and I know that in this moment, I can't hide from her.
beautiful :))
ReplyDeleteI love this chapter. I just love them together. Please update again real soon.
ReplyDeleteShort chapters aren't necessarily a bad thing! Can't wait to see what else is to come for these two.
ReplyDeleteGreat update! I loved it!
ReplyDelete~pl~
update please
ReplyDeleteupdate please i miss your story
ReplyDeleteCan you please finish this story? I miss this story and would like to see how it is going to play out. I hope you will update soon.
ReplyDeleteYeah finish it :)
DeleteCould you possibly finish this story?
ReplyDeleteHi, great site, very informative. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Frank
frank641w@gmail.com
I'm begging you. PLEASE update this story!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteplease please please update this story
ReplyDeleteAny chance of you finishing this story?
ReplyDelete